Regional Employee Loan
Regional Employee Loan is consumer loans granted to individuals for a variety of personal purposes with the criteria of the debtor that could be funded are:
- Calon Pegawai Negara Sipil Daerah (CPNSD),
- Pegawai Negara Sipil Daerah (PNSD),
- Retired civil servant whose payroll goes through the bank,
- Vertical civil servants who have had collaboration/MOU with the bank.
- Free to use for consumptive purposes
- The process is quick and easy as well as lightweight credit terms
- Competitive interest rate with annuity system (interest decreased)
- Only form of SK needed for warranty
- Installment payment facility through autodebet
- The length of time up to a maximum of 20 years
- Bankaltimtara network is widespread throughout East Kalimantan dan North Kalimantan
- Fill out a credit application form
- Photocopy of KTP and photo of husband and wife, KK, NPWP and Buku Nikah, and a copy of Buku Tabungan Simpeda Bankaltimtara
- List of last month’s payroll
- Reference letter of having no loan at another bank or a local union
- Letter of recommendation from the Head of Institutions/Corporate
- Kartu Tada Pegawai (KARPEG), Kartu Identitas Pegawai (KARIP)
- Taspen (PNS)
- Assignation Reference Letter 80%, 100% and last (Rank Promotion Reference Letter)
- Interest calculated in annuities.
- Maximum Plafond
- Candidates for Civil Servants (CPNSD) and Regional Civil Servants Maximum Credit Plafond is 50 times the total income with no more than the ceiling of IDR750.000.000, - (seven hundred fifty million rupiahs)
- Retired Regional Civil Servants (CPNSD) Maximum Credit Plafond is 50 times the salary of pensioners by not exceeding the ceiling of IDR350.000.000, - (three hundred fifty million rupiahs)
- The provisions on the ceiling may change according to the decisions set forth in the Board of Directors' Decree / Bank Circular Letter
- Costs charged to the debtor are Provision Fees, Insurance Fees and stamp duty in accordance with the provisions of the bank
- Term as follows :
- Candidates for Civil Servants (CPNSD) and Regional Civil Servants Maximum Credit Period 20 Years and the expiry of credit does not exceed the retirement period.
- Retired Regional Civil Servant (CPNSD) Maximum 10 Year Credit Period and not exceeding 70 years old.
- The terms of the period may change according to the decisions set forth in the Board of Directors' / Bank Circular Letter
|METHOD OF CALCULATION