UMKM Small Loan
UMKM Small Loan or financing from Bank for investment and or working capital (cash loan) given to productive business owned by individual, group, and / or business entity fulfilling criteria of Small Business as stipulated in Law and Regulation concerning Small Business.
Excellence of UMKM Small Loan
- The process is quick and easy
- Low credit terms
- Competitive interest
- Free penalty fee for accelerated repayment.
- Installment payment facility through autodebet
- Flexible duration up to 5 years
Regulations of UMKM Small Loan
- Maximum Credit Plafond is Rp.500.000.000, - (five hundred million rupiah) and a minimum of above Rp.50.000.00, - (five million rupiah)
- Acceptable collateral is a collateral that can be securely binding on both Fiduciary / Fiduciary / Pawn and other types of bonding.
- One debtor may have more than one credit facility (multi facility)
- Duration 12 months to 60 months.
Requirements of UMKM Small Loan
- Individual. Indonesian citizen and domiciled in Indonesia.
- Debtor age:
- The minimum age of the debtor is 21 years or is married and a maximum of 60 years at the time of submission of credit
- The maximum age of the debtor is 65 years when the credit facility expires or can discover the insurance until the end of the credit period
- Have experience / business at least 1 (one) year in a row where its earnings can be verified truthfully by Bank officer.
- Have savings in BANK or willing to open savings in BANK if they do not have and authorize the debit of such account to BANK in terms of payment of loan installment obligation.
- Submit the documents as required by the Bank and fill out the credit permit application form.
|METHOD OF CALCULATION
|SMALL LOAN (> IDR 50 MILLION up to IDR 500 MILLION)